And most of it unhinged or just wretchedly stupid:
(1) Michael Moore on CNN:
(2) Paul Mason in the Guardian here is simply deranged.
(3) Simon Schama on BBC Newsnight seems to think Trump is literally Hitler:
(4) Nigel Farage and others on a panel:
(5) Pepe Escobar at Counterpunch actually has something insightful to say about Trump’s protectionism here.
(6) the libertarian Justin Raimondo has an interesting discussion of Trump here from the perspective of his libertarian views on foreign policy.
(7) Bernie Sanders is interviewed here:
(8) Finally, and most important of all: Sergei Glazyev – a top Putin aide – has said, as reported here in the UK Independent, that Donald Trump’s victory averted World War 3, given how the corrupt, vicious witch Hillary was braying for conflict with Russia over Syria.
That may actually be true, and, if true, we should all be extremely grateful to Donald Trump.
So don’t f*ck it up, Donald.
Realist Left on Facebook
Realist Left on Twitter @realistleft
Realist Left on Reddit
Realist Left Blog
Realist Left on YouTube
Lord Keynes on Facebook
Social Democracy for the 21st Century: A Realist Alternative to the Modern Left
Alt Left on the Internet:
Alternative Left on Facebook
Alt-Left on Google+
Samizdat Broadcasts YouTube Channel
Samizdat: For the Freedom Loving Leftist
I’m on Twitter:
Lord Keynes @Lord_Keynes2