As in many Western European nations, mass Third World immigration into Sweden has been an economic, social and cultural disaster. This is a straightforward truth.
The disaster exists on multiple levels, as follows:
(1) since 1975, rape has increased by 1,472% in Sweden. This cannot be explained just because Sweden has a looser definition of rape than other nations or because more women report rape than in the past. See here:
Carlqvist, Ingrid and Lars Hedegaard. “Sweden: Rape Capital of the West,” Gatestone Institute, 14 February, 2015.Or see this discussion by Sargon of Akkad:
From all this we have some sobering facts:
(1) from data on convictions of those sentenced to prison for 2 years or more for rape in the Svea Hovrätt (a court of appeals), a stunning 85% of the offenders were first or second-generation immigrants;As I understand it, the Swedish government later stopped recording statistics on the ethnicity and ethnic origins of criminals: a disgusting politically correct attempt to suppress the truth on how migrant men commit certain crimes grossly out of all proportion to their actual total percentage in the Swedish population as a whole.
(2) according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (in Swedish: Brottsförebyggande rådet or BRÅ), in a 1996 report that can be found here examining the period from 1985–1989, migrant men from North Africa (that is, from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were “23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men.” Migrant Iraqi men were 20 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men (the figures can be calculated from the data in Ahlberg 1996: Table 2.3, under the column “Våldtäkt,” p. 107). Note that these data are all long before the Swedish Sexual Crimes Act reform of 2005 and the later reform of 2013, which widened the definition of rape.
(2) Mass immigration means Sweden increasingly has largely segregated migrant ghettos, and these rapidly turn into No Go Zones:
Tyler Durden, “Sweden Creates 55 ‘No-Go Zones’ as it Loses Control Of Refugee Crisis,” Zerohedge.com, 28 September, 2016.Or see this report on RT from September 2016:
A longer interview here with Ingrid Carlqvist:
These No Go Zones are an increasing reality all over Europe:
(3) with a low fertility rate amongst native Swedes below the replacement rate of 2.1 (as in every European country), large-scale Third World mass immigration – if it continues – will simply make native Swedes a minority in Sweden by the end of the 21st century, and Sweden will become an Islamised country with a Muslim majority, as will many other nations in Western Europe.
Already in certain suburbs and cities Swedes are well on the way to being minorities or are actual minorities already:
Nima Gholam Ali Pour, “Sweden’s ‘Creative Destruction,’” Gatestone Institute, 8 July, 2015.This demographic suicide is even openly celebrated, as in this TV advertisement by a government-funded Swedish charity organisation called Individuell Människohjälp (IM):
Is it really any wonder that the Sweden Democrats are rapidly rising in the opinion polls in Sweden?
Ahlberg, Jan. 1996. Invandrares och invandrares barns brottslighet: en statistisk analys report, BRÅ-rapport, Stockholm.
Poor minority areas are in every country, many of them become no gone zones. According to wikipedia (source is in swedish) most people with what would be consider Islamic Heritage are shedding their religion. Only 1/3rd practicing.ReplyDelete
I am all for caps on refugees we had them under Obama, no reason not put them in Europe, but trumpians are acting like chicken little declaring flood gate opens with immigration that just arent open.
In Australia, Fairfax media ran a couple of hysterical items yesterday claiming that Trump had made misleading statements about Sweden being subject to a terror attack. This all hinged on Trump's use of the word 'yesterday' in his sentence referring to Sweden he may have mis-spoken about an incident on that day, but the balance of what he said about protecting people was absolutely valid.ReplyDelete
Fairfax censors went above and beyond their regular levels of bias in rejecting any online comments from readers that suggested that Trump may have had a point.
One of the articles was written from a satirical / supposedly humorous point of view - it seems to have escaped these warriors for social justice that the victims of the We Are Sthlm music festival sexual assaults, and all the others in. Sweden, probably weren't laughing.
Check out the daily mail, Katie Hopkins.ReplyDelete