This is a textbook case of how deranged and insane the modern cultural left is, and how these people simply cannot and will not understand modern Neoliberal capitalism. These people are basically just bigots and regressive left charlatans who only wish to blame European “racists” for everything that they don’t like.
Look at the nonsense:
(1) at 3.31–3.47, he says *explicitly* that modern legal and illegal immigration into America is “the same as the forced immigration from slavery” in the 19th century and earlier. According to this bizarre lie, when millions of non-white people flood into America as illegal immigrants freely and voluntarily to get a better life, or when non-white people freely and legally immigrate into America, this is “the same” as the brutal kidnapping of Africans, their forced transport to America, and their suffering as slave plantation workers. What kind of disgusting lie is this?All in all, this cultural leftist narrative does not even rise to the level of idiocy.
(2) this professor says at 4.35 people “aren’t clamouring” to come to America. Make of that what you will.
(3) at 5.10 we get the line that massive legal immigration is because “white supremacists need the help now ... they need people to do the work that they don’t want to do themselves.” This is bullsh*t. The people who implement and control America’s immigration policy are its political and corporate elite. This elite – to a great extent – is made up of Baby Boomers, Generation Xers and people who either went through, or are steeped in, the cultural revolution of 1960s and subsequent decades: they are an elite absolutely committed in their legal and institutional policies to multiculturalism and diversity as fundamental principles. And even as individuals, it is very likely most of these people *love* multiculturalism, and to the extent that some of them – as capitalists – do want cheap labour to drive down wages and smash unions they do not support this because of any “white supremacist” ideology. Quite the contrary: most of them are probably cosmopolitan Neoliberals who think “diversity” is the best thing ever.
(4) the claim that every nation has a racial underclass to do the work the majority will not do is an utter lie. Oh, really? What about very ethnically homogenous nations in Eastern Europe? Or Japan? Or South Korea? Until recently, most Western European nations did not have ethnic underclasses either: this came after the 1960s with mass Third World immigration.
(5) if American immigration policy is driven by “white supremacists” who just want a racial underclass to do the jobs they do not wish to do, then why does America allow things like affirmative action, minority hiring practices, and preferences for minorities in its elite institutions, such as hiring of corporate managers, government officials and admissions into universities, when this is clearly at the expense of white people?
In truth, this is the reality of the type of people who increasingly run the US Democratic party that has ruled America since 2009: