Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Top 10 Posts

Looking over my stats on Blogger recently, I noticed that these are my top ten posts:
(1) “Neoclassical Synthesis Keynesianism, New Keynesianism and Post Keynesianism: A Review,” July 7, 2010.

(2) “Did Hayek Advocate Public Works in a Depression?,” September 25, 2011.

(3) “Galbraith versus Krugman on Deficit Spending,” July 18, 2010.

(4) “Hoppe on Argumentation Ethics ,” October 23, 2011.

(5) “Stagflation in the 1970s: A Post Keynesian Analysis,” June 24, 2011.

(6) “Skidelsky versus Selgin on Keynes and Hayek,” August 4, 2011.

(7) “The US Recession of 1920–1921: Some Austrian Myths ,” October 23, 2010.

(8) “Mises’ Praxeology: A Critique,” October 1, 2010.

(9) “The Quantity Theory of Money: A Critique ,” July 18, 2010.

(10) “Endogenous Money: A Bibliography,” April 5, 2012.
I am pleased to see that the first is my post explaining the differences between Post Keynesianism and neoclassical Keynesianism, an important subject in my view.

1 comment:

  1. Lord Keynes,

    Good compilation.

    On your first post, I noticed the absence of Wynne Godley's name. (As his greatest fan, how would I have missed!).

    Randy Wray called him a true giant and that "no one else came close to providing a trenchant analysis" on the build-up to the crisis here http://www.levyinstitute.org/conferences/godley2011/Wray.pdf

    A lot of history on Post Keynesianism by PKEists themselves miss his name or just barely mention his name but IMO - and strictly as a outsider, Godley is the face of Post Keynesianism. Probably he was too ahead of his time.

    ReplyDelete